Saturday, July 3, 2010

PASSION! by mudshovel17 7-3-2010

Stop!
Stop asking
Why I keep on falling
With someone really amazing
because I have no answer to anything.

Look!
Look , love is on the rise
See and try to realized
I am being hypnotized
Everytime I look into your eyes.

Listen!
Listen to every breathe I take
Because every beat I make
Is the thing that keeps me awake
Everytime the day take its break!

Believe!
Believe on its magic
Don’t be too ecstatic
Dear don’t panic
Because kiss is too magnetic
Living us euphoric!

Fight!
Fight That something
Raging and outbursting state of longing
Desiring to hold you this evening
Until we become One this morning!

Indulge!
Go Indulge to me endlessly
Because love flow smoothly
Satisfaction is guarantee
When you choose to love me eternally!
Mizay!

No comments:

Post a Comment