Saturday, July 3, 2010

HUNTED! by mudshovel17 7-4-2010

Hunted! by mudshovel17

I can still remember the time
When you walk from That door
With your pretty face the glow
And with the smile they blow.

I can’t stop staring at you
From the moment I knew
This love will push through
Until I win your heart too.

We had the connection
That even hidden from our perception
Still out bursting from our emotion
And through our actions.

Your saying I was wrong when I kiss you
Believing its out of toxicity
Out of insanity
But believe me I’m falling to you so deeply.

I watched you from faraway
Silently loving your way
Because I’m afraid of what you might say
And fearing the rejection that may stay.

I envy myself seeing you with another
Jealous of what I see
Bleeding from what maybe
Losing someone precious to me!

But how can I ran from your love
Its hunting me from up above
Your such an angel from hell
A sweet fragrant I love to smell!

mizay!

No comments:

Post a Comment